Maternity Quality & Safety Programme Coordinator 0.5 FTE & Core Midwife 0.5 FTE, Puawai Aroha Maternity at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Tairāwhiti, Gisborne
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
MATERNITY QUALITY & SAFETY PROGRAMME (MQSP) CO-ORDINATOR 0.5 FTE & CORE MIDWIFE 0.5 FTE
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Registered Midwife to engage in quality and safety whilst also practising as a Core Midwife. The successful candidate will be working in partnership with the current MQSP Co-ordinator who is also the Midwife Educator. Together you will be responsible for leading and implementing the MQSP and producing and submitting the quarterly and annual reports to the MOH which will provide a comprehensive overview of our district-wide maternity services, highlights and achievements and projects which reflect and meet the needs of our local population and maintain and improve the quality and safety of the care we provide to women, babies and their whānau.
You will become part of a highly motivated multi-professional team which is recognised nationally for its achievements and great team work. This position is 0.5 Core Midwife and 0.5 FTE MQSP Coordinator working Monday to Friday in a beautiful region of New Zealand, which will enable you to achieve a perfect work/life balance.
If you can say “Yes” to the following requirements then this position may be the right one for you and we would very much encourage you to submit an application:
- New Zealand registered midwife with a minimum 5 years post registration midwifery practice
- Have a high level of clinical skills in maternity care across primary/secondary/tertiary
- Evidence of continuing education with a postgraduate qualification or willing to work towards
- Committed to making a difference and improving equity
- Proven experience in successful project management, audit and/or research
- Demonstrated skills in building and maintaining effective relationships
- Comprehensive understanding of continuous quality improvement concepts and methodologies
- Knowledge and experience of Ministry of Health MQSP
- A flexible approach to work, with a “whatever it takes approach”
Position Description | Maternity Quality & Safety Programme Coordinator
Position Description | Registered Midwife
For further information about the role, please contact Iidil Merlini by phone on 0278116275 or by email email@example.com or apply on line.
If successful you will have a comprehensive orientation programme and we will be happy to support you with relocation costs, professional development and recertification requirements.
Closing date: Open until a successful candidate is identified.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Tairāwhiti|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.