Medical Imaging Tecnologist, Waitakere Hospital at Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Medical Imaging Technologist/Radiographer
- Permanent Full Time
- Waitakere Hospital Radiology
We are seeking a MIT registered in NZ for full time rostered shift work at Waitakere Hospital. Your duties will include undertaking radiological procedures and looking after patients ‘comfort and welfare.
This is a CR/DR department that includes general, CT, Ultrasound and PACs.
We are a friendly and social team with a great working environment and staff benefits including free access to the WDHB gym.
- Bachelor of Health Science in Medical Imaging or equivalent
- Registration with New Zealand MRT Board with current Annual Practising Certificate
- Previous experience working as a MIT
- Experience working within a PACs (Picture Archiving and Communications system) environment.
To be considered for this position please apply to www.wdhbcareers.com and quote reference number WDHB13307. To view the job description please click here
For assistance with your application please contact Elizabeth Loveday, Recruitment Consultant, via firstname.lastname@example.org .
Reference number: WDHB13307
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.