Community Physiotherapist at Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
0.6 FTE Fixed Term until 30 June 2022
Allied Health Inpatient & Community North Team
Waitematā District Health Board
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge? Are you ready to share your expertise and foster learning? Then come and join our diverse team of multi-national Physiotherapists.
We are looking for a dynamic, highly skilled and forward thinking experienced Physiotherapist to join our community team to provide quality assessment and intervention, advice and discharge planning, through a patient centred approach. You will be joining an organisation that is forward thinking, innovative and values your contributions. The role is based at our Hibiscus Coast location in Red Beach. Waitematā DHB is leading the way in digital innovation with electronic patient notes, e-prescribing and e-vitals and have strong links with our multidisciplinary community and outpatient services.
Within this role you will receive Professional and Clinical Leadership development - this will include:
- Support and development of your personal and professional goals
- Support and mentoring from senior clinicians
- Education to be able to support junior staff with clinical development and supervision
- Access to regular in-service training.
- Regular professional supervision from experience clinicians
- Opportunities to contribute to service delivery and quality improvement projects
- Training and support for this available
- Credentialing for weekend work: required to work 3 weekend days/3 month roster
Key requirements for this role:
- New Zealand registered Physiotherapist
- 2+ years of clinical inpatient and community experience including management of medical, orthopaedics and neurological conditions.
- Strong clinical assessment skills, great communication and fast thinking
- To be able to work autonomously and to be proactive in seeking support when needed
If this sounds like you then please apply online!
To view the position description for the community role, please click here.
For specific queries regarding the nature of the role please contact Ashley Simmons, Clinical Leader for Community Physiotherapy at Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org
For general enquiries or support with your online application, please contact Wednesday Darling at Wednesday.email@example.com or 09 442 7248
Closing Date: Wednesday 15 December
Job Number: WDHB12162
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland)|
|Position type:||Contract/Temp Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.