Outpatient Administration at Lakes District Health Board (Rotorua/Taupo), Bay of Plenty
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Permanent 1.0 FTE
The Outpatient Service at Lakes DHB is a growing and changing environment which requires amazing administrators to manage our referral centre, front reception and scheduling of patient appointments. The outpatient service has an average of 250 patients attending daily with a move towards video conference clinics and phone appointments to reduce patients travel.
This advertisement is seeking a full time administrator, the successful applicant will provide professional and customer-focused administrative support including referral management, outpatient system data entry and scheduling/booking of clinics,
The current team creates an environment which is positive and rewarding within a mix of administration and clinical staff.
The successful applicant will have
• have exceptional time management and prioritisation skills
• enjoy working as part of a busy team
• have fast and accurate keyboard skills
• high Level of skill with all Office Products
• strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• be adaptable and flexible in work practices
• have exceptional data entry and attention to detail
• be able to work under pressure and stick to timeframes
• have at least 2-5yrs experience in administrative functions
• be able to work unsupervised at times
If this sounds like you please apply and attach a cover letter and CV to your application
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Lakes District Health Board (Rotorua/Taupo)|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.