Barista - Peaberry café at Canterbury District Health Board (Christchurch), Christchurch
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Permanent Full time Position, 40 hours per week
- Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Work for the largest employer in the South Island
A great opportunity to further develop your hospitality career with the largest employer in the region!
The Team: What we do
Set amongst an energetic fast paced environment, Peaberry is a high-profile modern caf , boasting a high street food offering with a premium coffee and tea experience. The caf is located within the new Waipapa building at Christchurch Hospital. Adaptability is essential as the successful candidate will be required to work across other caf s on the campus.
The Role: Where you fit in
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing impeccable customer service
- Producing highest quality hot beverages
- Preparing and presenting food
- Carrying out general caf and cleaning duties
- The barista is also expected to provide coffee expertise and support to the other caf s on campus
Your skills/attributes will include:
- Experience as a barista in a fast-paced caf , and provide evidence of barista training
- Exceptional skill and passion for coffee and food (and must drink coffee!)
- Impeccable customer service record
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to relate to people from all walks of life
- A friendly, positive nature
- The ability to maintain speed without compromising standards
- Experience in cash handling
Belonging Here: Becoming part of our story
Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
If this role has sparked your interest but does not match your skills then please visit our careers website and have a look at our roles that better suit your expertise.
Applications are only accepted online so please visit our website at www.cdhbcareers.co.nz complete an application.
For additional information about this role please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The role that you are applying for is one that may only be performed by a person who has been vaccinated against Covid-19. It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated against Covid-19. As a person working in the health and disability sector you will come into contact with a large number of people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you may contract Covid-19. The requirement to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavour to protect others against the potential transmission of Covid-19 as a result of you contracting it in the course of your employment.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Canterbury District Health Board (Christchurch)|
|Position type:||Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.