Registered Nurses Renal and Stroke General Medicine, North Shore Hospital Ward 2 at Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Part time and full-time roles available
- Monday to Sunday fully rostered Shifts
We are looking for an enthusiastic Registered Nurse to join our wonderful close knit team of dedicated health professionals in Ward 2, at North Shore Hospital.
Our ward offers Acute Stroke and Renal support for our DHB which is a major provider of healthcare services in the Northern and Western Districts of Auckland.
Right now, we’re in an exciting period of growth and we’re looking for exceptional Nurses to join us. We are building a new four-story, state-of the-art hospital due for completion in 2023.
If you have a positive can-do attitude, value teamwork, have an interest in Renal, Medical, and Acute Stroke Nursing we would like to talk to you.
We offer a great supportive team, on-going in-service education and comprehensive professional development programmes.
WDHB is also a teaching facility with a highly respected research programme, we’re strongly committed to growing and training the future health workforce to meet the needs of our community.
What we'll need from you:
- Nurse registration and a current Annual Practising Certificate from the New Zealand Nursing Council
- At least 12 months experience in Acute Nursing
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command in English, both verbal and written
- High level of confidence and adaptability
- Commitment to teamwork and clinical excellence
- Working knowledge of the Treaty of Waitangi
- Flexibility to work across full roster of shifts, 24x7
What we offer:
- A personalised orientation programme when you join
- A supportive work environment
- We are an accredited employer with Immigration New Zealand, and we have an onsite licenced Global Mobility Consultant
- We will support you with your visa application
- Safe staffing levels
- Doctors who value skilled nursing staff
- In-House Career Development Service
- Free Employment Assistance Programme
- On-going professional development - certification and workplace training
- Free Flu and COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Free 24/7 Gym
- Children’s creche onsite
- Special little perks to make your workday a little bit special.
If you would like to join us to help make a difference for our valued clients - please apply online
For a copy of the Registered Nurse Position Description click here
Reference number: RNREN2
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.