Clinical Charge Midwife: After Hours at Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Do you have extensive clinical midwifery knowledge?
- Do you have a calm and positive attitude?
- Are you committed to creating equity for our whānau?
If you answered Yes to all of the above then this job is for you. We are looking for an experienced Clinical Charge Midwife to provide after hours guidance and support to our team of Midwives. This is a one year fixed term role.
Here at Te Toka Tumai we work together with whānau to provide care and support which is safe and equitable. We also offer:
- A variety of unique midwifery experiences and career opportunities across clinical, education, research and leadership that you will not find anywhere else.
- Low risk to highly complex maternity care
- Comprehensive education and support from our midwifery educators
- Research and postgraduate education e.g. Complex Care course fully funded
- On-going midwifery professional development is seen as essential for maintaining a high standard of midwifery care.
- Auckland District Health Board Wellbeing Program includes free/subsidised gym membership, boot camp, yoga, Free Shuttle bus between Hospitals (ACH and GCC) (operating Mon-Fri) and other key wellbeing initiatives to keep you at your best
About the Role:
As Clinical Charge Midwife, you will:
- Provide guidance and support to a team of Midwives outside of normal hours
- Be the go-to person for clinical advise, support and bed flow
- Provide clinical leadership on the floor and coordinate between units to enhance patient flow and care
You will bring proven leadership skills and be a role model for our Midwives.
You will have the following:
- Previous proven leadership experience & strong organisational skills
- Knowledge of the NZ Maternity system and significant proven midwifery experience in secondary and tertiary care is essential
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage with people
For more information about this role please contact Raffaela Slight at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are having issues with your online application, please contact Maylaine at MaylaineC@adhb.govt.nz
Apply below or visit our website http://www.careers.adhb.govt.nz/ using job reference number ADHB 11660 and attach a copy of your CV and Cover Letter
Auckland DHB is committed to the application of the Children Act 2014 and its intent to improve the safety of all children. This position is a Core Children’s worker as defined by the Act.
For the largest health sector job board in New Zealand, visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.