21/747 Team Administrator at Department of Internal Affairs, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Type: Fixed Term - until 30 June 2024
Hours: Full time
Business Group: Three Waters Programme
Branch: Local Government
Salary: $47,832 - $59,147
- Are you a dynamic administrator with energy and initiative?
- Be part of on an exciting and unique programme
- Be a true team player who rolls up their sleeves and gets things done
Te Tari Taiwhenua Internal Affairs is looking for a Team Administrator to support the Three Waters National Transition Unit. Being part of the Three Waters Reform is a once in a lifetime opportunity to transform the way drinking water, wastewater and stormwater is delivered, with the ultimate objective of improving the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders.
We are looking for an experienced administrator to provide a range of administration support and get involved in as many areas as you can! You will coordinate activities for individuals and across teams and will perform all tasks with energy, initiative and independent judgment.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Draft and preparation of letter, presentations and other documentation
- Records and information management
- Setting up meetings and other events, including creating agendas, tracking and managing actions and minute taking
- Inducting and onboarding of new staff, including schedule of training
- General administration such as organising travel and accommodation, and ordering office resources, equipment and supplies
The successful applicant will have proven administrative experience, and a sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and collaboration tools including Zoom and MS Teams.
You will need a curious mind and a proactive can-do attitude to anticipate team needs and a collaborative working style. It s a must that you have fantastic organisation and prioritisation skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
It will be a busy, high pressured environment at times, but we also believe in trying hard and having fun. If that sounds like you then make sure you get in touch.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We recognise a diverse workforce contributes to better business outcomes. We are committed to creating a workplace where all employees have equal access.,
To learn more about the diverse, important mahi we do at Te Tari Taiwhenua and see why we're a great place to work, click here.
We work to make New Zealand better for New Zealanders through our four outcome areas:
- People can easily access the services and information they need
- Iwi, hapū and communities across New Zealand are safe, resilient and thriving
- People's sense of belonging and collective memory builds an inclusive New Zealand
- New Zealand is a well-functioning democracy across central and local government
Applications close: 5pm, Sunday 28 November 2021
For more information please contact: Jessie Larsen on email@example.com
Job description: To review the full job description, please click here. If you are unable to follow the link, please review the full job description on our careers website.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Department of Internal Affairs|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.