Registered Nurse - Forensic Rehabilitation - Puna Whiti and Puna Taunaki at Waikato District Health Board (Hamilton), Waikato
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Where you’ll be working: Henry Rongomau Bennett Centre, Puna Taunaki/Puna Whiti
The details: Permanent – full time and part time - Rostered
This is an ideal opportunity for a mental health nurse to gain experience in a minimum secure forensic rehabilitation setting.
Puna Taunaki and Puna Whiti have a focus on developing skills to maximise independence and social inclusion.
Required skills & experience:
• NZ Registered Nurse with a current practising certificate
• working in a mental health setting
• a passion for rehabilitation in a forensic context
• excellent communication skills
• a current full driver’s license
Please click here to view the position description.
The Waikato District Health Board Health & Safety has a policy that includes ensuring that you comply with the Health Order announced 11 October 2021 and with the Waikato DHB’s Vaccine Preventable Diseases for Employees policy. The policy prescribes the required vaccinations including COVID19 for all employees of Waikato DHB. COVID-19 vaccinations are mandatory before you commence employment.
We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to deliver the best health outcomes for our total population. To do this we are working hard to develop a robust and capable workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds with the necessary capability and who share our values to apply and would greatly value seeing more applicants from our Māori communities.
• Internal training opportunities, to support skill development.
• Full orientation and mentoring to help you get to know our services.
• Access to clinical supervision
Please apply directly online, applications are not able to be accepted via email. For any queries about the role please contact Robyn.Payne@waikatodhb.health.nz
Application closing date: 6 December 2021
Theme “People at Heart” – Te iwi Ngakaunui
• Give and earn respect - Whakamana
• Listen to me; talk to me – Whakarongo
• Fair play – Mauri Pai
• Growing the good – Whakapakari
• Stronger together – Kotahitanga
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Waikato District Health Board (Hamilton)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.