Stakeholder Relationship Manager at Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities , Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Bring your outstanding relationship management skills to this dynamic role
- Become an integral part of an engaged, supportive team and engage with the local communities
- Permanent opportunity located in the Auckland region at $98,500pa + 5 weeks' annual leave + a suite of benefits
Mō mātou - Our Organisation
At Kāinga Ora, ours is the important responsibility of transforming New Zealand's housing choices, outcomes and the entire housing sector by creating homes and communities that allow New Zealanders to thrive.
What is exciting about working for Kāinga Ora is getting the chance to make a real and positive impact on New Zealanders' lives. With skills, planning and purposeful action, our people are creating the homes and neighbourhoods that will build Aotearoa's future.
We are passionate about transforming New Zealand for the better. That includes being a trusted partner for Māori and iwi, protecting and enabling their rights, interests and aspirations under the guidance of Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
Ko tā mātou mahi - Our Role
We are seeking a Stakeholder Relationship Manager to join our team, who will support the delivery of new homes and thriving communities through effective stakeholder engagement and partnerships. This role focuses on the North and West Auckland region and will see you working in a fast-paced and challenging environment, engaging with stakeholders and the community.
You will be the face of Kāinga Ora in the community and instrumental in building capacity and capability within the community. You will get to know the communities in this area, closely working with local network and organisations to ensure that the community is well informed and ensuring that redevelopment furthers community aspirations and bringing about positive change to the community.
Ngā pūmanawatanga ōu - What you will bring
- A relevant tertiary qualification or extensive experience. A relevant professional certification, such as IAP2, would be advantageous
- Excellent relationship management skills across a diverse range of stakeholders, coupled with broad and extensive stakeholder and community engagement experience
- Demonstrated ability to confidently build, maintain and engage with local communities
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, with a strategic and growth mind-set
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with conflict and negotiating
- Previous experience engaging with Maori communities, preferable but not essential
Nōu te rourou - What's in it for you?
We offer competitive salaries, five weeks' annual leave and a benefits package including a range of insurances, flexible working arrangements and career development. These benefits are described in more detail here https://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz/a-great-place-to-work/benefits.
As a Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities employee, we want to make sure that you have all the tools and support you need. We want to ensure you are healthy and have work-life balance. We also want to support and grow your personal and career development through on-the-job learning, training courses, secondments and study opportunities.
Ō Tātou Uara - Our Values
Our values were developed by us, for us. They unite us as an organisation and guide how we work every day. Our values are:
- Manaakitanga - People at the Heart
- Mahi Tahi - Better Together
- Whanake - Be Bold
Tūhono mai - Join us
To view the position description and apply for this role, please follow the online process via http://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz. Please note: all applicants, including existing employees, need to follow this process. If you have any questions, please contact the recruitment team via Kaingaora.email@example.com
Applications close on Wednesday 1 December 2021.
We value diversity and are committed to working with each other and our customers in an inclusive and respectful way. We welcome applicants from all walks of life and appreciate the richness of experience that your point of difference brings to the organisation.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
|File links:||Kainga Ora - PD - Stakeholder Relationship Manager - November 2021.pdf|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.