Community Mental Health Administrator 1.0 FTE at Hauora Tairawhiti (Gisborne), Gisborne
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Hauora Tairāwhiti Clinical Administrator and Quality Support for Community Mental Health and Addictions
- 2 full time positions available
We are seeking 2 skilled Clinical Administrator and Quality support people to join our Dynamic team.
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- Drive, energy, and enthusiasm
- High level of confidentiality
- Strong level of experience in IT systems and Dictation
- Great attention to detail, accuracy, and accountability
- Commitment to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We will offer training and support for the role as needed.
If you are looking to become part of a welcoming service who values innovation and continuous improvement, we would love to meet you.
To apply for the position please apply online, attaching a CV and covering letter.
Any queries please contact Cilla Allen 06 869 2097
Position Description | Community Mental Health Administrator
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Hauora Tairawhiti (Gisborne)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.