Clinical Physiologist - ICU (Trained or Trainee) at Canterbury District Health Board (Christchurch), Christchurch
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Permanent 40 hour a week vacancy
- Highly specialised multi-disciplinary team
Our Purpose: Why we do it
When you work with the Canterbury District Health Board, you re part of something very special. We plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600,000 people that live in the Canterbury region. Our primary goal is to put people at the heart of everything we do.
The Team: What we do
The Department of Intensive Care delivers services include Tertiary Intensive and High Dependency Care, Deteriorating Patient Intensive Care Outreach Service, and the Air Retrieval Service.
The Role: Where you fit in;
You ll be expected to provide technical support for all equipment in the Department of Intensive Care, Christchurch Hospital. With an emphasis on oxygen therapy requirements. To provide support for respiratory therapy requirements to all wards and departments within in Christchurch Hospital and other campuses within Canterbury District Health Board.
- Hold suitable qualification in science preferable BSc or extensive experience in a similar area
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to work without direct supervision
- Demonstrate ongoing development of their professional practise and technical skills.
- Have the ability to work closely with all Nursing, Medical and Clinical support staff employed by the Canterbury District Health Board
- Trainee Physiologists working in the department of Intensive Care are expected to complete and pass Post Graduate Certificate in Medical Technology, Otago University Wellington School of Medicine
- Be willing to undertake approved training courses.
If you are not a trained Clinical Physiologist but are willing to undertake post graduate training please do apply.
Care and respect for others. Manaaki me te whakaute i te tangata.
Integrity in all we do. Hāpai i ā mātou mahi katoa i runga i te pono.
Responsibility for outcomes. Te Takohanga i ngā hua.
We have an employee benefits programme available to all staff of the CDHB called Something for You. CDHB staff are entitled to preferential rates at a wide selection of partners across fashion, finance, health, lifestyle and more. either on a permanent basis or at exclusive events throughout the year. For both the things you need and the things you just want, as a CDHB employee you will be sure to enjoy being able to choose a little Something For You.
We are committed to helping you to construct your Professional Development Pathway out of the components that are best for you, resulting in better patient outcomes.
If this role is something that sounds exciting to you, please apply now
E koekoe te tūi, e ketekete te kākā, e kūkū te kereru!
It takes all people!
How to Apply
Applications are only accepted online so please visit our website at www.careers.cdhb.govt.nz to complete an application.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Canterbury District Health Board (Christchurch)|
|Position type:||Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.