Social Worker - Adult Mental Health Services at Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Acute focus
- Rostered Role
- Based in Takapuna
North Shore Adult Community Mental Health provides acute and ongoing support for people aged between 20 and 64 living within the greater North Shore area.
This is an autonomous position that sits within an experienced, dynamic, multi-disciplinary team, which utilises a care coordination approach. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with service users, and family/whanau, to support the development of treatment and recovery plans for service users on your caseload.
We are looking to recruit a Registered Social Worker with:
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm
- Excellent skills for communicating with service users, family/whanau, team members and other agencies
- Proven skills in mental health assessment, treatment and safety planning
- An understanding of the social issues and social service systems and organisations
- Effective community and networking skills
- To be considered for this position you will have a recognised Social Work degree
- NZ registration and a current APC
- At least two years’ experience in mental health.
For further information about the position please contact Andrea Dempsey on (09) 487 1414 and for more information about our recruitment process, please contact Bairavi Thavarasa from Recruitment on 09 442 7251.
Please click here for a copy of the position description.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.