Whānau Wellbeing and Child Protection Programme Lead 1.0 FTE at Hauora Tairawhiti (Gisborne), Gisborne
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Whānau Wellbeing and Child Protection Programme Lead 1.0 FTE - Permanent
Women, Child & Youth Services
“He waka eke noa”
Do you want to make a positive difference to whānau in our community?
This is an opportunity to lead new ways of working.
- NZ Registered Practitioner
- Leadership experience working in child and/or youth health space with an equity focus
- Proven community partnership approach/engagement in Tairawhiti
- Ability to lead and demonstrate ownership of health information
- Demonstrated experience/skill in navigating multiple non- integrated health information systems
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to identify key health system barriers for whānau and respond in a timely way
- Proven ability to work in a transformational way/demonstrates a “whatever it takes” approach
- An understanding of the principles that govern Oranga Tamariki particularly the focus on the child and young person and primacy of the family
- An understanding of the dynamics of abuse and neglect for children and young people and the resulting potential impact on their health
- Evidence of extensive experience in developing reports and pulling together complex information from multiple sources (under relevant legislation)
- Presentation skills and experience
- Awareness and understanding of the Treaty of Waitangi and its application in the health setting
- Current, clean drivers licence
Hauora Tairāwhiti Values
Whakarangatira (to enrich)
Awhi (to support)
"Whāia te hauora i Roto i te Kotahitanga - A Healthier Tairāwhiti by working together".
Tairāwhiti provides a work/life balance which other regions in New Zealand envy. With beautiful beaches and landscapes a matter of minutes from work.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Nicki Dever at email@example.com or phone +64 6 869 0500 ext 8240 or +64 21 407 404
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Hauora Tairawhiti (Gisborne)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.