Business Managers Surgical Services at Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Two exciting portfolios within Surgical Services are available covering Urology and General Surgery
- Driving service outcomes, continuous improvement & quality
- Renowned leading edge, teaching & research focused health provider
Auckland DHB is aiming to place decision making as close to the patient as possible. Its goal is to ensure teams within subspecialty groups havea focus on equity, clinical quality, safety and health outcomes whilst delivering economic sustainability.
We are seeking experienced, high calibre candidates who thrive on a challenge to work with the Service Clinical Directors to:
- Ensure Te Tiriti is used to guide all decision making
- Improve day to day operational performance across Surgical Services portfolios with a focus on eliminating inequity
- Ensure effective planning and alignment of capacity to demand
- Lead a large and diverse team
- Part of the leadership team exploring further opportunities across the region
- Ensure sustainable financial performance
- Participate in change and improvement initiatives
This role is an integral part in the leadership of surgical services. It is an exciting opportunity for the successful applicant to strengthen and develop their operational management skills, knowledge and experience, playing a pivotal role in ensuring resources are utilised effectively to achieve health targets.
Applicants will be qualified with a track record of success in business and financial management. You will have demonstrated the ability to lead performance improvement, innovation and efficiency in a complex environment and will possess a depth of collaborative leadership experience. Whilst it is preferable that you will have worked in the health sector this is not a prerequisite.
If you have excellent communication skills, the ability to quickly absorb and analyse new information and a commitment to delivering high quality service to patients, then this role will appeal to you.
To apply please visitwww.careers.adhb.govt.nzquoting position number ADHB12437
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Rebecca Stevenson General Manager, Surgical Services on RebecSteve@adhb.govt.nz
If you have any queries about this opportunity or accessibility or technical issues with the online process, please contact Jade, Recruitment Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can best support your application
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.