Registered Nurse - Radiology, Greenlane Clinical Centre at Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Permanent, part time 24 hours per week
- Based at Greenlane Outpatient facility
- New Zealand’s leading public hospital
- Make a difference to the health of Aucklanders
We are looking for a quirky up-beat registered nurse to join our small Radiology Nursing Team.
Auckland DHB is NZ’s 4th largest DHB with approximately 11000 employees and provides medical services to the central Auckland region. We also provide some specialised services to the whole of New Zealand and the Pacific region. Our approach is patient-centred healthcare, which means the needs of our patients are at the heart of everything we do.
Radiology Nurses are the backbone of the Radiology team; always reliable and great team players. You will work with Nurses, MRT’s and Radiologists in providing a patient centric approach undertaking a range of diagnostic procedures. Never a dull day as you will be working in CT, MRI, fluoroscopy and ultrasound, assisting with biopsies and a variety of other procedures.
In this role, you will work:
- 3 rostered 8 hour shifts typically Sunday, Monday, Tuesday with some flexibility
- No night shifts or on-call.
As the ideal candidate for this role you will:
- Hold registration with the nursing council of New Zealand and have a current Practising Certificate
- Be flexible and keen to learn
- Have procedural and/or theatre back ground
- Be able to communicate your ideas honestly and clearly and respect the views and opinions of others on the team
- Have the ability to prioritise work and take proactive approach to manage your time and workload.
- Adapt to changing situations and drive positive change Are flexible in finding your feet in whatever is thrown your way.
- Take the time to make positive work relationships with other team members a priority and display a genuine passion and commitment toward the team.
- A positive attitude with strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- A strong commitment to quality healthcare
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply please click on the ‘Apply’ tab below and submit your application online attaching your updated CV and Covering Letter. If you have any queries about this opportunity or accessibility or technical issues with the online process, please contact Teenie Nguyen – Recruitment Coordinator at Teenien@adhb.govt.nz to discuss how we can best support your application
For the largest health sector job board in New Zealand, visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.