21/760 Programme Coordinator at Department of Internal Affairs, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Type: Fixed Term - December 2023
Hours: Full time
Business Group: Te Ara Maanaki
Branch: Kāwai ki te Iwi / Service Delivery & Operations
Programme Coordinator Extraordinaire
A great opportunity to be part of a ground-breaking transformation programme
Te Ara Manaaki s vision is to transform the way New Zealanders access our identity and life event services putting our customers and their whānau at the heart of everything we do, and continuously make it easier for them to access services. We're reimagining and re-designing our service delivery model and we need a coordinator superstar to help us.
- Are you a natural organiser and have a knack for getting things done?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your administration and coordination skills working in a dynamic and exciting environment?
As a Programme Coordinator, you ll have plenty of energy, enthusiasm and great skills to step up and take ownership of this challenging position. You will provide a range of support focused on enhancing, developing and maintaining multiple pieces of work. You will be the key point of contact for the Business Integration and Engagement team.
If this sounds like you and you would like to join a team of dynamic and committed people who are doing innovative work to make a difference to Aotearoa and its people, then we d love to hear from you.
What you ll bring to our team:
- Provide outstanding administration and coordination support to the team
- Great relationship and engagement skills and the ability to build meaningful working relationships
- The ability to support multiple pieces of work at one time and be able to work well under pressure
- Insightful and proactive approach to work
What skills we ll be looking for in you:
- You ll have demonstrated agility in responding to changes in priorities
- You ll have an insightful and proactive approach to work
- You ll be quick to grasp new ideas and concepts
- You ll have good written and oral communication skills
- You ll have some experience (but not absolutely required) using a multitude of systems such as MS Office, Project, Visio and Azure
About Te Tari Taiwhenua
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognise a diverse and inclusive workforce which contributes to better outcomes for New Zealand and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees have equal access.
The department provides several benefits for all employees. By offering these benefits, it is hoped that each employee will be able to achieve their full potential in an encouraging and supportive environment.,
To learn more about the diverse, important mahi we do at Te Tari Taiwhenua and see why we're a great place to work, click here.
We work to make New Zealand better for New Zealanders through our four outcome areas:
- People can easily access the services and information they need
- Iwi, hapū and communities across New Zealand are safe, resilient and thriving
- People's sense of belonging and collective memory builds an inclusive New Zealand
- New Zealand is a well-functioning democracy across central and local government
Applications close: 5pm, Thursday 2 December 2021
For more information please contact: Jen Abbott at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job description: To review the full job description, please click here. If you are unable to follow the link, please review the full job description on our careers website.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Department of Internal Affairs|
|Position type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.