Administrator/Bronchoscopy Booking Clerk at Waikato District Health Board (Hamilton), Waikato
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Where you’ll be working: Respiratory Department, Waikato Hospital
The details: Permanent full-time, 80 hours per fortnight (1.0 FTE)
We are looking for an Administration/Booking Clerk superstar who is looking for an exciting, yet challenging role within the Respiratory Department. The role will provide the successful applicant with plenty of variety and the opportunity to work with a great team of people. You will need to be a definite team player, who has excellent time management skills.
This is a varied role suited to someone who is able to work well in a team environment as well as autonomously, prioritise workloads, and enjoys the challenges of working in an ever-changing environment.
Responsibilities of the role:
• To provide accurate and efficient operation and maintenance of the administration systems and processed to enable the service to deliver quality outcomes.
• Accurate and timely data entry and word processing
• Accurate production of reports
• Maintenance of all documentation to ensure it is up to date, accurate and processes are reviewed regularly to ensure their effectiveness and meeting need of customers.
• Booking Outpatient and Inpatient appointments.
We are looking for a person who:
• Possesses excellent communication, time management and organisational skills
• Is accurate, with great attention to detail
• Is a team player
• Has a strong customer service focus
• Has proven and demonstrated experience in an administration role.
• Has Microsoft Office computer skills
• Has the ability to pick up systems quickly.
Please click here to view the Position Description
The Waikato District Health Board Health & Safety has a policy that includes ensuring that you comply with the Health Order announced 11 October 2021 and with the Waikato DHB’s Vaccine Preventable Diseases for Employees policy. The policy prescribes the required vaccinations including COVID19 for all employees of Waikato DHB. COVID-19 vaccinations are mandatory before you commence employment.
The Waikato District Health Board (DHB) is one of the largest 20 DHBs in New Zealand.
We plan, fund and provide health and disability support services to a population of more than 400,000. We run five hospitals across the district – a tertiary hospital in Hamilton, a secondary hospital in Thames, and three rural hospitals in Te Kuiti, Taumarunui and Tokoroa.
Waikato Hospital in Hamilton is one of New Zealand’s largest tertiary, teaching hospitals with over 600 inpatient beds and 22 operation theatres.
We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to deliver the best health outcomes for our total population. To do this we are working hard to develop a robust and capable workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds with the necessary capability and who share our values to apply and would greatly value seeing more applicants from our Māori communities.
Please apply directly online. Applicants are not able to be accepted via email. For any queries about the role please contact Andrea Coxhead, Operations Manager – ED, Medicine & OPR by email Andrea.Coxhead@waikatodhb.health.nz
Application closing date: 9 December 2021
Theme “People at Heart” – Te iwi Ngakaunui
• Give and earn respect - Whakamana
• Listen to me; talk to me – Whakarongo
• Fair play – Mauri Pai
• Growing the good – Whakapakari
• Stronger together – Kotahitanga
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Waikato District Health Board (Hamilton)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.