Associate GM Greenlane at Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Outstanding professional and personal development opportunity
- Unique opportunity to drive continuous improvement & service quality
- Committed workforce, proving excellent care to our patients and their whānau
Auckland District Health Board plays a unique national and regional role as a centre of excellence providing health and wellbeing services in our district as well as offering 19 national specialist healthcare services to all of New Zealanders.
In this newly established role as Associate GM Greenlane you will have the opportunity to showcase your proven leadership and management skills as you work in partnership with the senior leadership teams. You will also demonstrate your effective day to day operational management of planned care clinical services.
A typical day will involve
- Delivering Auckland DHBs legal obligations with respect to the Treaty of Waitangi and addressing health inequalities.
- Supporting high quality, patient centred, responsive and cost-effective services.
- Positively influencing the culture of the directorate to ensure that Auckland DHB delivers care in a manner consistent with the vision and values of the organisation
- Engaging with clinicians and wider support teams.
- Engaging with key stakeholders and build on the momentum of change.
- Working strategically and add value to the Directorate and wider organisation by sharing your knowledge and past experience
The scope of the role will allow you the opportunity to utilise your experience and provide on-going professional developmental opportunities in a forward thinking, patient-centric and dynamic environment
You will join our Surgical leadership teams at Auckland District Health Board in the newly developed role of Associate General Manager reporting to the General Manager Surgical Services & Perioperative
If you are motivated by the direction of our service and are keen to add to the success then apply now and let's start the conversation.
To apply visit our careers websitehttp://careers.adhb.govt.nzand quote job reference no: ADHB12475 and attach a cover letter and CV.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Rebecca Stevenson General Manager, Surgical Services on RebecSteve@adhb.govt.nz
For further information regarding your application please contact Jade Cowley, Recruitment Consultant email@example.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.