Kaiawhina Hauora - Health Care Assistant at Bay of Plenty District Health Board (Tauranga/Whakatane), Bay of Plenty
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Whakarongo ake au ki te tangi ā te mātui. Tuī tuī tuituia.
Whakarongo ake ai, whāia te iti kahurangi, ki te tūohu koe, me he maunga teitei.
We seek courageous, passionate, and driven individuals who are inspired by Te Tiriti o Waitangi and want to be part of leading a paradigm shift toward Toi Ora within Te Moana a Toi.
BOPDHB and Te Pare ō Toi Service is transforming into a ‘Change engine' for Toi Ora as we progress our new strategy, Te Toi Ahorangi Rautaki 2030.
This is a permanent 0.8FTE vacancy, working 64 hours per fortnight.
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic and committed team member, who demonstrates manaakitanga
- Driven to apply Te Aō Māori views, concepts, knowledge, and practices in your work
- Demonstrates, exudes, and embeds behaviours consistent with He Pou Oranga Tāngata Whenua and the BOPDHB Manaakitanga values.
What you can expect day-to-day:
This position is in Kaupapa Inpatient ward, primarily medical focus
- Support from an enthusiastic team
- A dynamic, fast paced environment
- Supported in terms of your development and wairuatanga
- Championing and supporting Toi Ora knowledge and competence within the workforce
Following the update to COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021, to be employed with Bay of Plenty DHB you will be required to be fully vaccinated as a health care worker. Evidence of your vaccination status will be required at offer stage. If you do not meet this criteria, we are unable to progress your application.
Apply now, ensuring you highlight your skills and experience via your CV and cover letter.
Join our team as we work to create a future where our mokopuna are raised in Mana Atua, Mana Tupuna, Mana Whenua, Mana Moana & Mana Tangata.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Bay of Plenty District Health Board (Tauranga/Whakatane)|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.