Registered Nurse - Paediatrics at West Coast District Health Board (Greymouth/Westport), Greymouth
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Permanent Part time role working 32hrs per week based at Te Nikau Hospital in our Paediatric Ward
- Registered Nurse with Current APC & a strong background in Paediatrics
- A rare role in our Paediatric ward working with a small, diverse and passionate team.
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you ll do with your time
- Working in all areas of paediatrics from day surgery & clinics
- Work closely with our Rural Health teams as well as our community with the patient and their family at the centre.
- Assisting across the wider team as and when required.
Children s Ward is
our all-inclusive paediatric ward which covers all areas of paediatrics at Te Nikau Hospital. You will use your wide variety of paediatric nursing
skills to ensure our patients have the highest level of care possible.
We are looking for an experienced paediatric nurse who is motivated to expand their knowledge and skills and develop their career in paediatric nursing. There will be opportunities and support for professional development and ongoing role development.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Excellent people & relationship building skills
- Excellent clinical skills and reasoning
- Ability to work well within the small dedicated team and liaise with the wider team as needed
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
What s Next
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
The role that you are applying for is one that may only be performed by a person who has been vaccinated against Covid-19. It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated against Covid-19. As a person working in the health and disability sector you will come into contact with a large number of people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you may contract Covid-19. The requirement to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavour to protect others against the potential transmission of Covid-19 as a result of you contracting it in the course of your employment
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||West Coast District Health Board (Greymouth/Westport)|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.