Expressions of Interest: 2022 Training Year Obstetrics and Gynaecology Senior House Officers at Northern Regional Alliance (NRA), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Auckland offers a lifestyle where there is something for everyone. We have 'the outdoors' in abundance, world class entertainment, an extensive range of pubs and bars, and a seemingly endless list of cafes and restaurants. Living in Auckland you will be a matter of minutes from beautiful beaches, native bush, mountain biking tracks, free festivals, community markets, art exhibitions and theatre performances as well as fantastic shopping and eating places. Quite simply, Auckland is unbeatable.
Why train as an Obstetrics and Gynaecology Senior House Officer:
- Experience gained will represent unique opportunities to acquire hands-on skills and experience in acute obstetrics and gynaecology with direct support
- Working with likeminded individuals who are there to empower and protect woman’s rights – Registrars, House Officers, Nurses and Midwives
- Training from experienced consultants as well as supportive teaching groups and protected training time.
- A fair balance of inpatient and outpatient work as well as experience in both medicine and surgical settings.
- Opportunity to provide support, care and guidance to woman who are going through a wide range of emotions
- A balanced lifestyle and for those with a family it is safe, stable and culturally diverse.
See for yourself what couple of our O&G Registrars have to say about training and working in Auckland:
Eligibility and how to apply:
- Minimum of 9 months experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Eligibility for General Scope registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
We are a values-based organisation that is committed to seeing Aucklanders and Northlanders from every community and background share in a healthier future. To help us achieve this we need a talented diverse workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds who share our values and would greatly value seeing applicants from our Māori and Pacific communities.
Come to Auckland – Where we are training world class doctors
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Northern Regional Alliance (NRA)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.