Field Technician | Greymouth at West Coast District Health Board (Greymouth/Westport), Greymouth
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Full time, permanent role based in Greymouth
- 3+ years IT Industry experience
- Customer focussed and committed to quality outcomes
Ehara taku toa i te toa takitahi, engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you ll do with your time
In this role, you will work to enable a timely resolution to faults experienced by our customers.
- Manage incident updates in compliance with SLA s.
- Assists with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.
- Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with hardware and applications.
- Actively participate in the on-call roster, providing after-hours support.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Relevant network and systems experience, as well as sound troubleshooting skills in a complex Windows Enterprise environment .
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to navigate challenging situations.
- 3+ years experience in IT Support.
- A tertiary level qualification in Business, Science, Information Services, or related field.
- Full Drivers Licence.
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal.
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference. As an organisation we are committed to help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development.
This isn t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
What s Next
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
The role that you are applying for is one that may only be performed by a person who has been vaccinated against Covid-19. It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated against Covid-19. As a person working in the health and disability sector you will come into contact with a large number of people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you may contract Covid-19. The requirement to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavour to protect others against the potential transmission of Covid-19 as a result of you contracting it in the course of your employment."
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||West Coast District Health Board (Greymouth/Westport)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.