Booking Clerk Gynaecology, Part Time 0.8FTE, North Shore Hospital at Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Women’s Health - Booking Clerk Gynaecology
- North Shore Hospital
- Permanent Part Time (0.8FTE)
We are currently seeking a highly motivated clerk, to join our friendly and supportive Booking Team which continually strive for excellence at North Shore Hospital on a permanent part time basis (64hours per fortnight).
The purpose of this role is to co-ordinate and facilitate the patients journey for services offered at North Shore, Elective Surgery Centre & Waitakere Hospitals.
This includes planning and scheduling appropriate clinic appointments and patient’s surgery events efficiently and effectively for your group of doctors, to ensure optimal utilisation of the service provided to the public within the Waitemata DHB region.
As the first point of contact for our patients, it is essential that you have a good command of the English language (both written and verbal) and promote a professional image whilst providing excellent customer service.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys variety and is willing to go the extra mile. If you enjoy a challenge and are a fast learner, this could be the role for you.
If you possess the following range of skills, we look forward to receiving your application:
- Outstanding administration and telephonic skills - call centre and health experience would be welcomed
- Accurate computer and data entry skill; good attention to detail
- Strong customer focus
- Process and procedure orientated
- Flexibility and willingness to work with changing priorities are essential
- Great interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of hospital information systems would be an advantage (however training will be provided for the successful candidate)
To view a copy of the job description please click here To apply visit www.wdhbcareers.com and quote reference number WDHB13452.
For more information on the role, please contact Sara Behrooze on email@example.com.
For assistance with your application, please contact Elizabeth Loveday, Recruitment Consultant on elizabeth,firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Reference: WDHB13452
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.