Principal Advisor - Internal and External Stakeholder Communications and Engagement 2DHB at Capital & Coast District Health Board (Wellington), Wellington Hospital
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Nau mai, haere mai ki Ūpoko ki te uru hauora.
Location: Wellington Regional Hospital and Hutt Valley Hospital
Service: Communications and Engagement 2DHB
Contract: Fixed Term or Permanent, full time
Kōrero mō te tūranga About the role
Looking for your next career move? We are seeking an experienced Principal or Senior Communications and Engagement Advisor to join our collaborative, community focused 2DHB Communications and Engagement team in an exciting leadership role.
This role will put you at the front of changes to the health sector. You will working closely with the Director and the team to lead and implement communications and engagement activity for key audiences across the Wellington and Hutt regions.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing an internal and stakeholder communications and engagement plan that supports the strategic and operational direction for health in our region
- Building engagement with key internal and external audiences
- Working with executive leaders to support communications in key directorates and assisting to lead change communications as we move to Health NZ and the Māori Health Authority
- Mentoring and leading team members
Strong strategic thinking, digital and channels experience, proven internal and external engagement skills, people leadership, and the ability to deliver with and through others will be key for success in this role.
The 2DHB Communications and Engagement function provides strategic advice, communications and engagement planning and execution across a range of areas, content generation, external communications, media and issues management, stakeholder and community engagement, change communications, project support, internal communications and engagement, digital engagement, events, branding and design, and executive correspondence and management of official information requests.
Moū About you
You ll be a team player who loves developing compelling communications and engagement activity and you ll enjoy making things happen across a range of communications channels.
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience in the delivery of internal and communications and engagement planning within complex organisations or change programmes
- Ability to investigate, analyse and contextualise issues, identifying key points to be addressed and simple plans to resolve problems
- Experience in stakeholder engagement, identifying stakeholder groups and establishing channels for dialogue
- A track record in developing and implementing face to face, digital and written communications channels
E pā ana ki a tatou About us
Here at the 2DHBs (Capital & Coast District Health Board and Hutt Valley District Health Boards) we embrace diversity and welcome applications from all people, including all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disability and religions. A workforce that is diverse and inclusive means that we are better positioned to understand and serve our community.
The 2DHBs are pro-equity health organisation, with a particular focus on Māori, Pacific Peoples, and the Disability Community.
To find out more about us click on the following links:
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to apply
Click the apply now button to send your application directly to us. For further information on this role please email email@example.com and indicate the job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
2DHB requires ALL its employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. To comply with the recent health order, applicants must have had their first dose AND their second dose no later than 1 January 2022.
We are not accepting applications that do not meet this criteria.
Please note we will be reviewing applications when received and will progress through the recruitment process
Ma tini, ma mano, ka rapa te whai
By joining together we will succeed
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Capital & Coast District Health Board (Wellington)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.