Medical Recruitment Administrator at Lakes District Health Board (Rotorua/Taupo), Bay of Plenty
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Medical Recruitment Administrator
Permanent, full time
Do you enjoy meeting people and have an eye for detail? We have an exciting opportunity to join our friendly team.
We are an established unit providing support to all departments within Rotorua Hospital by promoting, recruiting and orientating ALL doctors to Lakes District Health Board.
This role is exceptionally busy, advertising vacant positions, liaising with recruitment agencies, senior managers and clinicians.
The successful applicant will:
• Have a professional manner, work constructively and be passionate about building positive relationships with all applicants;
• Have strong organisational and methodical expertise with a high attention to detail;
• A proven ability to multitask, prioritise and meet deadlines;
• Ability to work under pressure, Independently and as part of a team, covering other members of the team when required;
• Have a strong work ethic, with unquestionable integrity;
• Have experience in Microsoft suite and Taleo;
• Be a touch typist, previous experience in recruitment and advantage;
• Be able to comply with DHB policies, previous knowledge of the health sector would be ideal;
You will be responsible for:
• Organising interviews and interview panel members;
• drafting employment contracts;
• assisting with immigration and Medical Council documentation;
• organising transport and housing;
• following quality procedures to ensure all paperwork is complete prior to an organised orientation;
• working alongside a fast paced, vibrant team where no two days are the same.
If you can tick all the boxes, please apply on line.
To be eligible to work at Lakes DHB you must be fully vaccinated.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Lakes District Health Board (Rotorua/Taupo)|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.