Senior Physiotherapist- OPRS/Acute Stroke Unit at Lakes District Health Board (Rotorua/Taupo), Bay of Plenty
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Senior Physiotherapist OPRS/Acute Stroke Unit
Permanent, full time
We are seeking to appoint a Senior Physiotherapist at Lakes DHB for the Older Person and Rehabilitation Service.
The appointee to this position will provide leadership, staff supervision and planning, in order to provide a quality Physiotherapy Service and to bring about continuous improvement in patient care outcomes.
The Senior Physiotherapist will work closely with other members of the multidisciplinary team, to ensure effective service co-ordination.
The primary responsibility will be ensuring assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of patients in the Rehabilitation Unit and Rehabilitation physiotherapy outpatient clinics. The appointee will supervise staff and students and complete administration responsibilities associated with operational and quality aspects of the Rehabilitation Physiotherapy Department.
• Proven clinical credibility and theory based practice.
• Ability to lead a team in the achievement of goals/outcomes.
• Proven commitment and interpersonal skills.
• Proven skills as an educator and role model.
• Demonstrates cultural safety in the practice setting.
• Innovative and acts as proactive change agent.
• Evidence of effectiveness in managing workloads in a planned and coordinated manner.
• Evidence of application of research to the practice setting.
• Demonstrated commitment to own professional development
• Evidence of having developed continuous improvement programmes.
To be eligible to work at Lakes DHB you must be fully vaccinated.
For any information regarding this position please ring Jo-Anne Deane Service Manager Medicine Services on 07 348 1199 ext 7660 or email Jo-Anne.Deane@lakesdhb.govt.nz
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Lakes District Health Board (Rotorua/Taupo)|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.