Administrator - Community Referral Centre at Waikato District Health Board (Hamilton), Waikato
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Where you’ll be working: Community Referral Centre, Administrator Support.
The details: Permanent 40 hours per week (1.0 FTE)
About the role:
This is a permanent full time 1.0FTE (40 hours a week) administrator support position for our Community Referral Centre.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Provide efficient administration support for the Community Referral Centre as part of the Community & Southern Rural Health Services based in Hamilton
- Part of a team providing administration support to our Hamilton based services as required.
- This position requires some Saturdays to be worked on a rostered basis.
- Data entry, typing, administration support with a strong customer focus. Attention to detail and accuracy is an essential requirement for this position.
Required skills & experience:
- Accurate data entry, data management and administration skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Quick to learn new technology in NZ health sector.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Proven time management skills
- Ability to show initiative and be self-directed
- A current drivers licence
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
The Waikato District Health Board (DHB) is one of the largest of 20 DHBs in New Zealand.
We plan, fund and provide health and disability support services to a population of more than 400,000. We run five hospitals across the district – a tertiary hospital in Hamilton, a secondary hospital in Thames, and three rural hospitals in Te Kuiti, Taumarunui, and Tokoroa.
Waikato Hospital in Hamilton is one of New Zealand’s largest tertiary, teaching hospitals with over 600 inpatient beds and 22 operating theatres. Clinical specialities include Women’s and Children Services, Cardiology / Cardiothoracic Surgery, Oncology and Haematology, Surgical services, and Mental Health and Addiction. Waikato Hospital is the Midland regional referral centre for multiple specialties including trauma surgery, oncology, and neurology.
We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to deliver the best health outcomes for our total population. To do this we are working hard to develop a robust and capable workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds with the necessary capability and who share our values to apply and would greatly value seeing more applicants from our Māori communities.
Please apply directly online, and click here to review the position description. Applications are not able to be accepted via email. For any queries about the role please contact Rachael Devey in the Recruitment Team through email; Rachael.Devey@waikatodhb.health.nz
Application closing date: 30/12/2021
Theme “People at Heart” – Te iwi Ngakaunui
- Give and earn respect - Whakamana
- Listen to me; talk to me – Whakarongo
- Fair play – Mauri Pai
- Growing the good – Whakapakari
- Stronger together – Kotahitanga
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Waikato District Health Board (Hamilton)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.