Internal Audit Coordinator at Canterbury District Health Board (Christchurch), Christchurch
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Permanent full-time position
- Based in Christchurch Hospital
- Utilise your audit experience in the Urology Department
Our Purpose: Why we do it
When you work with the Canterbury District Health Board, you are part of something very special. We plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600,000 people that live in the Canterbury region. Our primary goal is to put people at the heart of everything we do.
The Team: What we do
Urology Department is located in Christchurch Hospital. Urology focuses on the surgical and medical diseases of the urinary tract system and the male reproductive organs.
The Role: Where you fit in
This Audit Facilitator role requires you to facilitate audits within the Urology Department. You will be involved in developing, analysing and monitoring service specific quality indicators. In this role you will be working closely with the Clinical and Quality Team to ensure appropriate accreditation and credentials are in place for the department.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and analysing indicators
- Facilitate audit projects and annual clinical audit programme
- Manage clinical risk through the audit programme
- Assist team with recommendations
- Focus on continuous process improvement
- Assist in best practice guidelines
- Maintain department clinical database
Your skills will include:
- A relevant health or quality qualification
- Previous experience in quality improvement and/or change managment
- Knowledge or experience in quality systems
- Knowledge of internal auditing requirements
- Excellent computer and report writing skills
- The ability to foster cooperation, networking and facilitation
- Technically savvy quick at picking up new applications/systems
- Excellent organisational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to achieve accuracy and maintain attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced user in the Microsoft suite of products e.g. Word, Outlook, Excel
Our Culture: What matters to us
Ko ngā tāngata, te mātua mahi
Putting people at the heart of all we do
Health is ultimately all about people. What s important around here is the way we care for and respect others, the responsibility taken for delivering outcomes, and going about our work with integrity.
Belonging Here: Becoming part of our story
Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
Canterbury DHB believes that diversity and inclusion is key to ensure we
deliver the best care for our diverse population. The Canterbury DHB is an
inclusive and equal opportunity employer that welcomes and respects everyone.
role that you are applying for is one that may only be performed by a person
who has been vaccinated against Covid-19.
It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated
against Covid-19. As a person working
in the health and disability sector you will come into contact with a large
number of people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you
may contract Covid-19. The requirement
to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavour to protect others
against the potential transmission of Covid-19 as a result of you contracting
it in the course of your employment.
this role has sparked your interest but does not match your skills then please
visit our careers website and have a look at our roles that better suit your
are only accepted online so please visit our website at www.cdhbcareers.co.nz complete
For additional information about this role please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Canterbury District Health Board (Christchurch)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.