Registered Nurse OPR3 at Waikato District Health Board (Hamilton), Waikato
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Where you’ll be working: Orthopaedic Rehabilitation Ward – OPR3, Waikato Hospital
The details: Permanent part-time available, rostered shifts
We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse to come and join the OPR service.
About the role:
We currently have a role available in our orthopaedic rehabilitation ward. If you are a registered nurse with an interest in working in Older Persons and Rehabilitation we have a great opportunity for you, where you can join our dedicated interdisciplinary team of health care professionals.
The successful candidate will be provided with a comprehensive orientation programme and supportive staff development opportunities.
You will need to have:
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• A passion for working with the elderly and
• Enjoy working in a team environment
We offer you:
• Staff Recognition Programmes
• Staff Health and Benefits Society
• Ongoing opportunities to develop/extend existing skills and extend level of expertise
• Encouragement of individual professional development
• Individual opportunities for portfolio development
• A current New Zealand annual practicing certificate
• A New Zealand work permit
• New Zealand hospital and rehabilitation experience preferred
The Waikato District Health Board Health & Safety has a policy that includes ensuring that you comply with the Health Order announced 11 October 2021 and with the Waikato DHB’s Vaccine Preventable Diseases for Employees policy. The policy prescribes the required vaccinations including COVID19 for all employees of Waikato DHB. COVID-19 vaccinations are mandatory before you commence employment.
We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to deliver the best health outcomes for our total population. To do this we are working hard to develop a robust and capable workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds with the necessary capability and who share our values to apply and would greatly value seeing more applicants from our Māori communities.
Please apply directly online, and click here to review the position description. Applications are not able to be accepted via email. For any queries about the role please contact Amanda Bandhara in the Recruitment Team on email Amanda.email@example.com
Application closing date: 27 January 2022
Theme “People at Heart” – Te iwi Ngakaunui
• Give and earn respect - Whakamana
• Listen to me; talk to me – Whakarongo
• Fair play – Mauri Pai
• Growing the good – Whakapakari
• Stronger together – Kotahitanga
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Waikato District Health Board (Hamilton)|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.