National Immunisation Register (NIR) Administrator at Taranaki District Health Board (New Plymouth/Hawera), Taranaki
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Taranaki Base Hospital, New Plymouth
1.0FTE (80 Hours per Fortnight)
The National Immunisation Administrator will be responsible for maintaining the National Immunisation Register for the Taranaki region. This is a nationally co-ordinated programme that is delivered in Taranaki through the Taranaki District Health Board.
Effective delivery will be measured in accordance with the Ministry of Health and Taranaki District Health Board policies, procedures and guidelines.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person with excellent and proven administration skills to join their team. This will require a high level of data management as well as demonstrated experience and ability to effectively liaise with external clients.
You will be provided with the opportunity to:
- Participate where appropriate in the development and implementation of strategies to improve regional immunisation coverage rates
- Proactively maintain effective relationships with all internal and external customers
- Continually look for quality improvements and action as appropriate
- Demonstrate your skills in reporting and documenting progress towards achieving the goals of the services
To be successful you will:
- Have excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Have exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Have the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team.
- Be able to use your initiative and think outside of the square.
- Have the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
Click here to view the job description.
In Taranaki, it is easy to achieve an enviable lifestyle without having to compromise your career path. The region’s amazing mountain, rivers, lakes, fantastic coastline and outstanding surfing and tramping opportunities, masses of parks and gardens, as well as a major events calendar, make it a great place to live and work. Click here for information about living and working in Taranaki.
The Taranaki District Health Board is a large organisation operating in the exciting, changing Health sector. To hear more about our culture view the video on our careers page.
To make an application please click on “Apply Online” from this page
Closing date for applications is 31st January 2022.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Taranaki District Health Board (New Plymouth/Hawera)|
|Position type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.