Clinical Pharmacist at Lakes District Health Board (Rotorua/Taupo), Bay of Plenty
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Clinical Pharmacist – Rotorua Hospital
1.0 FTE, Permanent Full Time
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated New Zealand qualified Pharmacist to join our Pharmacy team to support our clinical pharmacy and dispensary services, based at Rotorua Hospital.
This position will best suit a registered pharmacist who has a PG Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy and/or clinical experience within hospital or primary care. However, we are also happy to consider a registered pharmacist who would like an opportunity to develop their career in hospital pharmacy and is willing to undertake postgraduate training in the next few years.
This is an excellent opportunity to:
• work in a small collegial team with lots of variety in your daily work
• experience a hospital environment if you have not already
• provide patient and whanau-focussed care
• not be stuck in traffic while travelling to and from work and get free parking while at work.
• balance your working life with countless outdoor and social activities - adventure and water sports right at your doorstep, the beach or snow boarding/skiing within an hour or so of Rotorua.
You will be a flexible team player, with a diligent approach to your work.
You will be a problem-solver with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, excellent time management skills, be consistent, reliable and accurate in your work.
You will have a very high standard of ethical and professional practice.
You will be customer service focussed.
We seek a person with a good sense of humour who is willing to share their experiences with the rest of the team.
Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications.
Successful applicants must:
• Be a NZ Registered Pharmacist
• Be willing to participate in rostered On call (about every 8 weeks).
It would be an advantage if you:
• Have a PG Certificate or Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy or willing to study towards this in the next few years
To be eligible to work at Lakes DHB you must be fully vaccinated.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Lakes District Health Board (Rotorua/Taupo)|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.