Nurse Educator- Workforce (Full-Time) People and Professional Development Team, CM Health at Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Nurse Educator - Workforce
Full Time Permanent Role
Monday to Friday
We are looking for an individual to join us who is committed to the development of nurses and nursing practice in the organisation. This full-time role is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, confident and competent individual.
This new position is responsible for development and continuous improvement of the Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Earn as you Learn and Individualised Competency Assessment Internship Programmes (iCAP) across Counties Manukau Health.
You will enhance the quality of patient care through supporting the development of HCA and ICAP practice, by:
- Working within the People and Professional Development Team and with clinical services to support their strategic direction through training, education and development of the HCA and iCAP workforce.
- Providing expertise in facilitating assessment, planning and delivery of professional development activities and support for HCAs and iCAP interns.
- Being able to empower, facilitate and support development of HCAs and iCAP interns.
- Evaluating and or assessing effectiveness/quality of activities e.g. post implementation review.
- Being a skilled and credible clinical expert.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a NZ Registered Nurse with a current APC
- 4+ years clinical experience
- Expert level nurse
- Relevant post graduate qualification
- Experience in delivering professional development and learning activities
- Be able to empower, facilitate and support development in others
- Be a skilled and credible practitioner
- Be a confident and competent communicator
- Be able to create effective working relationships across a variety of arenas
- Have commitment and passion for the essentials of nursing
- Always strive to improve standards of practice
If we have interested you in this opportunity and you would like more information or an informal discussion about these roles please contact Fran Upoko in Recruitment on (09)276 0044 ext 53449.
Applications close: 24 January 2022
Job number: CMH20217033
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.