Medical Imaging Technologist at Lakes District Health Board (Rotorua/Taupo), Bay of Plenty
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Medical Imaging Technologist
Permanent, 0.8 FTE
• Want to work in a great department with adventure on your doorstep?
• Want a good work / life balance?
So what can we offer you?
Rotorua Radiology department, is located in the heart of the North Island’s adventure region with copious outdoor activities such as; world class mountain biking, white water rafting, tramping and within an easy drive to the Bay of Plenty beaches and all that Taupo has to offer as well as skiing on Mt Ruapehu!!
Rotorua Radiology Department is fully equipped with Siemens DR &/or Philips CR in our General and Emergency departments, as well as Fluoroscopy, Theatre, CT, MRI, and Ultrasound services. There are two DR rooms, two DR mobiles and a Flat Panel C-arm for Theatre and 2022 will see the installation of a third DR room and a second DR Flat Panel C-arm. We have an in-house CPD programme as well as support for external CPD.
So, if you want to work with the latest technology and have adventure on your doorstep then Rotorua is the place for you!
What you'll need:
• Bachelor of Health Science in Medical Imaging or equivalent
• Registration with New Zealand MRT Board with current Annual Practising Certificate
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills enabling you to positively engage with our patients and hospital staff.
• The ability and enthusiasm to learn and grow.
• The ability to participate in the on call and shift roster. There are two shifts per day; a day shift and an afternoon shift with the latter ending at 2230 hours being staffed as a sole position with on call back up.
All applications must be made on the LDHB Application form accompanied by a current CV.
To be eligible to work at Lakes DHB you must be fully vaccinated.
Alex.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Lakes District Health Board (Rotorua/Taupo)|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.