Quality Analyst (Wellington) at Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities , Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Key role in delivering quality customer and compliance programmes
- Foster collaboration across all levels of the business
- Salary $74,138 + 5 weeks' annual leave and a suite of additional benefits
Mō mātou - Our Organisation
At Kāinga Ora, ours is the important responsibility of transforming New Zealand's housing choices, outcomes and the entire housing sector by creating homes and communities that allow New Zealanders to thrive.
What is exciting about working for Kāinga Ora is getting the chance to make a real and positive impact on New Zealanders' lives. With skills, planning and purposeful action, our people are creating the homes and neighbourhoods that will build the future of Aotearoa.
We are passionate about transforming New Zealand for the better. That includes being a trusted partner for Māori and iwi, protecting and enabling their rights, interests and aspirations under the guidance of Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
Ko tā mātou mahi - Our Role
You will be accountable for ensuring compliance and operations standards are consistently maintained. You're expected to partner with the supervisor to evaluate team members to conduct call evaluations and process trend reporting to provide effective support to Team Leaders and provide coaching/feedback to Customer Service Agents where applicable. Key to your role is the delivery of quality and compliance programmes which are a critical link to the drivers of our customers' satisfaction, a key performance indicator for the Customer Services Centre.
Ngā pūmanawatanga ōu - What you will bring
- At least 18 months' experience in a Contact Centre or Quality Assurance environment is preferred
- This includes identifying and anticipating potential issues and providing recommendations for quality improvement, addressing the quality concerns, and continual streamlining of processes and procedures with colleagues
- The successful candidates will be customer focused, detail oriented, with great problem-analysis and solving skills
- Proven people skills and the ability to foster collaboration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization and business
Nōu te rourou - What's in it for you?
We offer competitive salaries, five weeks' annual leave and a benefits package including a range of insurances, flexible working arrangements and career development. These benefits are described in more detail here https://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz/a-great-place-to-work/benefits.
As a Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities employee, we want to make sure that you have all the tools and support you need. We want to ensure you are healthy and have work-life balance. We also want to support and grow your personal and career development through on-the-job learning, training courses, secondments and study opportunities.
Ō Tātou Uara - Our Values
Our values were developed by us, for us. They unite us as an organisation and guide how we work every day. Our values are:
- Manaakitanga - People at the Heart
- Mahi Tahi - Better Together
- Whanake - Be Bold
Tūhono mai - Join us
To view the position description and apply for this role, please follow the online process via http://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz. Please note: all applicants, including existing employees, need to follow this process. If you have any questions, please contact the recruitment team via Kaingaora.email@example.com
Applications close on Thursday, 27 January 2022.
Please note that Kāinga Ora is currently in consultation around mandatory vaccination for all staff. The results of this may be in place by the end of January 2022; prospective candidates should give this due consideration before submitting their application.
We value diversity and are committed to working with each other and our customers in an inclusive and respectful way. We welcome applicants from all walks of life and appreciate the richness of experience that your point of difference brings to the organisation.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
|File links:||PD Quality Analyst.pdf|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.