Project Coordinator Customer Liaison, Auckland at Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities , Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Experienced in project coordination and looking for your next challenge?
- Enjoy a flexible working environment & opportunities for career development
- Full time, fixed term/secondment opportunity at $74,138 salary + 5 weeks' annual leave + free insurances
Mō mātou - Our Organisation
At Kāinga Ora, ours is the important responsibility of transforming New Zealand's housing choices, outcomes and the entire housing sector by creating homes and communities that allow New Zealanders to thrive.
What is exciting about working for Kāinga Ora is getting the chance to make a real and positive impact on New Zealanders' lives. With skills, planning and purposeful action, our people are creating the homes and neighbourhoods that will build the future of Aotearoa.
We are passionate about transforming New Zealand for the better. That includes being a trusted partner for Māori and iwi, protecting and enabling their rights, interests and aspirations under the guidance of Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
Ko tā mātou mahi - Our Role
The Project Coordinator Customer Liaison provides support and assistance to the Placement Team in the coordination, record keeping and delivery of approved programmes of work.
You will be central to successfully managing the reports work flow, providing accurate data, and quality and risk analysis, including coordinating large work programmes.
Ngā pūmanawatanga ōu - What you will bring
- You'll have a background in project administration/coordination, with exposure to project management methodology including quality systems, health & safety reporting and project planning
- You'll have a track record of producing written reports and presentation material
- Highly organised, you'll be adept at juggling competing priorities to deliver to tight deadlines
- You'll be an analytical thinker, with a knack for identifying patterns, trends and connections between data and situations.
Nōu te rourou - What's in it for you?
We offer competitive salaries, five weeks' annual leave and a benefits package including a range of insurances, flexible working arrangements and career development. These benefits are described in more detail here https://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz/a-great-place-to-work/benefits.
As a Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities employee, we want to make sure that you have all the tools and support you need. We want to ensure you are healthy and have work-life balance. We also want to support and grow your personal and career development through on-the-job learning, training courses, secondments and study opportunities.
Ō Tātou Uara - Our Values
Our values were developed by us, for us. They unite us as an organisation and guide how we work every day. Our values are:
- Manaakitanga - People at the Heart
- Mahi Tahi - Better Together
- Whanake - Be Bold
Tūhono mai - Join us
To view the position description and apply for this role, please follow the online process via http://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz. Please note: all applicants, including existing employees, need to follow this process. If you have any questions, please contact the recruitment team via Kaingaora.email@example.com
Applications close on Wednesday 19th January 2022.
We value diversity and are committed to working with each other and our customers in an inclusive and respectful way. We welcome applicants from all walks of life and appreciate the richness of experience that your point of difference brings to the organisation.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities|
|Position type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
|File links:||PD - Project Coordinator Customer Liaison.pdf|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.