22/014 Team Leader Architecture Practice at Department of Internal Affairs, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Type: Fixed Term - 6 months
Hours: Full time
Business Group: Technology Services and Solutions
Branch: Organisational Capability and Services
Salary: $98,264 - $132,945
The role as a Team Leader Architecture Practice, you will use your extensive architecture and leadership experience to lead and coach a team of architect professionals. You will be able to take a lead on growing the architecture practice and support the Manager Architecture Practice with the management of their portfolios.
Working at the Department of Internal Affairs
Working at the Department of Internal Affairs, you ll have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of New Zealanders. Technology Services and Solutions sits within Organisational Capabilities and Services branch (Ngā Tohu Ratonga) which operates with an enterprise-view of our organisation. The Way We Work is collective, productive and future-focused.
As a result of rapid growth in the architecture practice team and as we think about our future practice operating model, we have a 6 month opportunity to join this dynamic team as a Team Leader:
- Coaching and managing architect professionals
- Ensuring the team utilises the enterprise frameworks, methodologies and standards
- Building productive relationships across networks, internal and external stakeholders
- Providing a high level of service delivery to the stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed:
- Demonstrated technical acumen to ensure high performing architects are effectively recruited, supported and grown to meet a dynamic practice model
- A curious and proactive attitude, with a willingness to learn and develop
- An Agile mindset and an ability to work in evolving environments
- An understanding of the mechanics of government
- Proven people leadership skills or desire to develop yourself as a people leader
- Excellent ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Passion to promote effective change implementation, develop strategies and realise opportunities for improvement
What you'll get in return:
An exciting opportunity that will foster your talents within a diverse team of Architects and allow you to work with a range of business units involved in some incredibly interesting changes. A good work life balance.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We recognise a diverse workforce contributes to better business outcomes. We are committed to creating a workplace where all employees have equal access. We have a well-established collaborative Architecture Practice, we support each other to succeed.,
To learn more about the diverse, important mahi we do at Te Tari Taiwhenua and see why we're a great place to work, click here.
We work to make New Zealand better for New Zealanders through our four outcome areas:
- People can easily access the services and information they need
- Iwi, hapū and communities across New Zealand are safe, resilient and thriving
- People's sense of belonging and collective memory builds an inclusive New Zealand
- New Zealand is a well-functioning democracy across central and local government
Internal Affairs has a vaccination policy and employment with the Department is conditional on being fully vaccinated for Covid-19, holding and maintaining a valid My Vaccine Pass. Consideration will be given to whether medical or other genuine exemptions can be accommodated in individual cases.,
Applications close: 5pm, Wednesday 26 January 2022
For more information please contact: Jenny Zhang at email@example.com
Job description: To review the full job description, please click here. If you are unable to follow the link, please review the full job description on our careers website.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Department of Internal Affairs|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.