Goals Relationship - Team Leader at Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities , Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Newly created role, leading a small team of Product Advisors
- 12 months fixed term, Manukau based
- Salary $85,306 per annum + 5 weeks leave
Mō mātou - Our Organisation
At Kāinga Ora, ours is the important responsibility of transforming New Zealand's housing choices, outcomes and the entire housing sector by creating homes and communities that allow New Zealanders to thrive.
What is exciting about working for Kāinga Ora is getting the chance to make a real and positive impact on New Zealanders' lives. With skills, planning and purposeful action, our people are creating the homes and neighbourhoods that will build the future of Aotearoa.
We are passionate about transforming New Zealand for the better. That includes being a trusted partner for Māori and iwi, protecting and enabling their rights, interests and aspirations under the guidance of Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
Ko tā mātou mahi - Our Role
This newly created role is an exciting opportunity to lead a small team of Product Advisors to deliver the Goals Management Programme for our new home ownership product, First Home Partner. These Product Advisors will focus on managing the relationship with participating households throughout the period of shared ownership. This includes being the first point of contact for participants and responding to queries and requests. The Team Leader will also drive improvements in service delivery, ensuring high levels of delivery to customers and keep the team informed of business issues and initiatives.
The Team Leader may also manage some of the more complex and challenging issues facing participating households, while ensuring that their knowledge is shared with their team to grow and develop capability. They will also provide key support to the Manager Home Ownership assisting with day to day operational tasks.
Ngā pūmanawatanga ōu - What you will bring
- A solid background working in customer facing roles within large organisations
- Experience in senior or leadership roles in customer facing environments
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills including the ability to pass knowledge to others and provide feedback on their progress
- Good financial nous and skills, and competency working with financial information and figures
- A high level of attention to detail and the ability to interpret complex information
- Demonstrable influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience in managing conflict and diffusing stressful situations
- Ability to plan, prioritise and coordinate own work, and that of the team, to meet deadlines and KPIs
- Current full New Zealand driver's licence
A background in banking or financial services is desirable for this role as well as an understanding of the home buying process.
Nōu te rourou - What's in it for you?
We offer competitive salaries, five weeks' annual leave, and flexible working arrangements.
As a Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities employee, we want to make sure that you have all the tools and support you need. We want to ensure you are healthy and have work-life balance.
Ō Tātou Uara - Our Values
Our values were developed by us, for us. They unite us as an organisation and guide how we work every day. Our values are:
- Manaakitanga - People at the Heart
- Mahi Tahi - Better Together
- Whanake - Be Bold
Tūhono mai - Join us
To view the position description and apply for this role, please follow the online process via http://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz. Please note: all applicants, including existing employees, need to follow this process. If you have any questions, please contact the recruitment team via Kaingaora.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Sunday, 6 February 2022.
Please note that Kāinga Ora is currently in consultation around mandatory vaccination for all staff. The results of this may be in place by the end of January 2022; prospective candidates should give this due consideration before submitting their application.
We value diversity and are committed to working with each other and our customers in an inclusive and respectful way. We welcome applicants from all walks of life and appreciate the richness of experience that your point of difference brings to the organisation.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities|
|Position type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Category:||Accounting & finance|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
|File links:||Team Leader - Goals Management PD.pdf|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.