Sterile Sciences OR-SSS Liaison Tech at Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Are you looking for a new opportunity within the Sterile Sciences Services!
- Permanent, Full-time positions available
- Based at Auckland City hospital
We have a great role for you to step up and showcase your people skills in the role of Operating Room Sterile Sciences Service Liaison Technician.
In this role, based at Auckland City Hospital, your focus will be working closely with various teams to ensure that the Operating Rooms are adequately resourced with the equipment and requirements they need.
Your networking and people skills will ensure that you are able to respond quickly to changing demands while having the technical knowledge to understand the requirements and help troubleshoot any arising issues.
This is a full time, permanent position, working on a Monday to Sunday roster.
This is a great role, where you will be able to thrive on the constant change, pace and challenges presented to you while driving positive change and improvement processes.
You will have the opportunity to work independently as well as part of a dedicated team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 5 years experience
- Have Level 3/Level 4 certification in Sterilisation
- Hold a Diploma in Sterilizing Technology Level 5 - or working towards this.
- Knowledge of the whole reprocessing process in each area at a proficient level, including Loans
- Understands physical integrity principles.
To learn more about this role please click here to view the position description
If you would like to contribute to the health and wellbeing of our Auckland community we would love to hear from you.
For any queries about this opportunity or accessibility or technical issues with the online process, please contact Kavitha John, Recruitment Consultant on KavithaJ@adhb.govt.nz to discuss how we can best support your application.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.