Customer Experience Senior Advisor at Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities , Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Forward thinking champion for improving the customer experience
- Based in either our Auckland or Wellington Office
- Salary $120,914 + 5 weeks' annual leave and a suite of additional benefits
Mō mātou - Our Organisation
At Kāinga Ora, ours is the important responsibility of transforming New Zealand's housing choices, outcomes and the entire housing sector by creating homes and communities that allow New Zealanders to thrive.
What is exciting about working for Kāinga Ora is getting the chance to make a real and positive impact on New Zealanders' lives. With skills, planning and purposeful action, our people are creating the homes and neighbourhoods that will build the future of Aotearoa.
We are passionate about transforming New Zealand for the better. That includes being a trusted partner for Māori and iwi, protecting and enabling their rights, interests and aspirations under the guidance of Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
Ko tā mātou mahi - Our Role
A key part of this role is working with the different parts of the organisation to ensure that the people in our homes and communities are continually at the heart of our thinking. You will bring your experience in "voice of the customer" frameworks to ensure that customer voice is key in the design and delivery of frontline services.
This role will provide an in-depth understanding of our customers, based on the analysis, insights and trends that emerge from the voice of the customer. This will involve developing customer feedback mechanisms in the customer journey, defining segmentation of customer base, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement for customer and our people's experience.
Ngā pūmanawatanga ōu - What you will bring
- Experience in the development of "voice of the customer" frameworks, ideally in a public sector environment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the public sector / government department trends in utilising voice of the customer analytics. .
- Ability in monitoring and evaluating activity and applying findings to the improvement of processes and programmes.
- Understanding of business process/framework design concepts and proven experience putting these concepts into practice.
- Ability to collaborate, work well with others and influence at all organisation levels.
- Experience in prioritising demands, meeting deadlines and delivering desired results by taking ownership and using effective self and time management approaches.
Nōu te rourou - What's in it for you?
We offer competitive salaries, five weeks' annual leave and a benefits package including a range of insurances, flexible working arrangements and career development. These benefits are described in more detail here https://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz/a-great-place-to-work/benefits.
As a Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities employee, we want to make sure that you have all the tools and support you need. We want to ensure you are healthy and have work-life balance. We also want to support and grow your personal and career development through on-the-job learning, training courses, secondments and study opportunities.
Ō Tātou Uara - Our Values
Our values were developed by us, for us. They unite us as an organisation and guide how we work every day. Our values are:
- Manaakitanga - People at the Heart
- Mahi Tahi - Better Together
- Whanake - Be Bold
Tūhono mai - Join us
To view the position description and apply for this role, please follow the online process via http://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz. Please note: all applicants, including existing employees, need to follow this process. If you have any questions, please contact the recruitment team via Kaingaora.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Sunday, 30 January 2022.
Please note that Kāinga Ora is currently in consultation around mandatory vaccination for all staff. The results of this may be in place by the end of January 2022; prospective candidates should give this due consideration before submitting their application.
We value diversity and are committed to working with each other and our customers in an inclusive and respectful way. We welcome applicants from all walks of life and appreciate the richness of experience that your point of difference brings to the organisation.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
|File links:||PD Customer Experience Senior Advisor.pdf|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.