Personal Assistant Orthopaedic Services, North Shore at Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Full time Permanent Opportunity
- Orthopaedic Department, North Shore Hospital
The Orthopaedic Department at North Shore Hospital is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Personal Assistant, to join our friendly and supportive team.
The purpose of this role is to prove personal assistance to the Operational Manager, Clinical Director and support the team in the achievement of objectives through efficient and comprehensive personal assistance and secretarial support. This includes diary management, coordination of meetings and meeting support in relations to setting agendas and the provision minutes. Along with collection and compiling of monthly reports, coding and processing of accounts and supporting the draft compilation business correspondence.
If you possess the following range of skills, we look forward to receiving your application:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 4 years’ experience in a Senior Secretarial role
- Interactive Team Player
- Strong patient focus
- •rocess and procedure orientated
- Flexibility and willingness to work with changing priorities are essential
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of hospital/ medical systems would be advantageous (however Training will be provided to the successful candidate
To view the position description please click here To apply please visit www.wdhbcareers.com and quote reference number WDHB13174. For assistance with your application please contact Elizabeth Loveday, Recruitment Consultant via firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Number: WDHB13174a Closing Date: 28 January 2022
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.