Registered Nurse & Enrolled Nurse (Full/Part-Time) Ward 33 North, CM Health at Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Just completed your CAP course? We would like to hear from you!
- Relocation available for those outside of Auckland (conditions apply)
- Rostered Shifts
Ward 33 North is a busy and fast paced 30 bedded General Medical Ward located in the Edmund Hillary block.
We are looking for Full & Part Time Registered Nurses who is committed to providing patient focused care in a multidisciplinary environment.
Working within a culturally diverse environment you will be required to communicate and support our patients and whanaau/family to ensure that they are provided a high standard of care.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to develop your nursing skills in an acute medical setting
- A ward with a focus on quality improvement
- Support from a friendly and motivated nursing team.
- Orientation and learning opportunities to advance your career.
If you have experience in General Medicine or are interested in working in this area, then Ward 33 North is the place to be!
- Registered with the Nursing Council of NZ
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Minimum of 1 year acute experience as a registered nurse in a large hospital setting in NZ.
Please contact Fran Upoko in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 53449 for more information.
Job Number: CMH20227116
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.