Registered Nurse (Full/Part-Time) Ward 31, Acute Stroke Ward, CM Health at Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Full Time/Part Time Positions available!
- Permanent Roles Available
- 1 x 0.9 Fixed Term Role Available
Please indicate in your cover letter if you are applying for a permanent or fixed term role.
Are you looking to work in an exciting environment with the opportunity for career development and growth in a particular speciality?
Ward 31 is a 20 bed stroke ward with a 4 bed Hyper Acute Stroke Unit (HASU) within. We provide care for patients from the hyper acute phase to the acute phase of stroke as they transition to rehabilitation.
We are offering an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join a fantastic team and work closely within a multi-disciplinary team to achieve excellent patient outcomes.
· Patient ratios of 1:4 on the ward and 1:2 in HASU
· Ongoing education to further knowledge around stroke
· Opportunities to learn and be involved in the hyper acute stroke journey by attending code strokes.
Essential Criteria :
- New Zealand Registered Nurse
- Current Practising Certificate
- A minimum of 1 years post registration nursing experience in a large hospital setting in NZ
To review the job description please click here
Apply online now at https://careers.countiesmanukau.health.nz/ or for more information please contact Fran Upoko in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 53449.
Applications close: 23 May 2022
Job Number: CMH20227310
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.