Kaiatawhai-Cultural Worker, Manawanui Oranga Hinengaro, Te Whetu Tawera at Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Kaiatawhai/Cultural Worker, Manawanui Oranga Hinengaro, Te Whetu Tawera.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team of Kaiatawhai who work in a multidisciplinary setting.
Knowledge of Tikanga Maori and Te Reo and experience in an acute clinical setting are essential.
You will possess the following skills:
• Ability to work collaboratively
• Experience in working in a multidisciplinary health setting
• Experience and or understanding of how to support Maori presenting with Acute Mental Health issues.
• The ability to implement the principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi within your work practice
• Able to interpret a process of tikanga Maori while also supporting staff.
This position is based within the Auckland City Hospital’s Acute Mental Health Unit, Te Whetu Tawera, working with clinical and support staff. The Kaiatawhai team are dedicated to delivering services to Maori within a Kaupapa Maori framework.
This is a Full time role 1 FTE working 40 hours a week.
For further information please contact Olive Vallabh, Recruitment Consultant at Ovallabh@adhb.govt.nz
For the biggest health sector job board in New Zealand, visit kiwihealthjobs.com.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.