Health Care Assistant Older Person and Rehabilitation Unit Full or part time - permanet, fixed term & casual available at Lakes District Health Board (Rotorua/Taupo), Bay of Plenty
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Health Care Assistants - Older Persons & Rehabilitation Unit
Permanent or fixed term, full or part time positions available
An exciting opportunity has become available to work as a member of the health care team in the Older Persons & Rehabilitation unit. The role involves supporting nursing staff to provide patient care and undertaking a range of non clinical duties to ensure the unit runs efficiently.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexibility and the ability to adjust to changing needs and priorities
• Self motivation and initiative
• Honesty, reliability and confidentiality
• The ability to work in a team environment and maintain a calm disposition under pressure
• The ability to accept direction and delegation and to seek assistance
• Ideally have experience in a health care setting or related health or consumer focused service e.g. hospitality
To be eligible to work at Lakes DHB you must be fully vaccinated.
Click here for position description
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Lakes District Health Board (Rotorua/Taupo)|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.