Clinical Psychologist - Mana Awhi Older Peoples Service at Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Permanent part-time role (0.4 FTE, 16 hours per week)
- Opportunity for continuing professional development
- Work within a supportive multidisciplinary inpatient service
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Mana Awhi Older Peoples’ team - a specialist, inpatient, multidisciplinary service for assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for older people within ADHB's Community and Long Term Conditions Directorate. The purpose of the Directorate is to provide quality, patient-centred, self-directed care as close to home as possible by working in partnership, enabling self-management, and promoting independence. Mana Awhi Older Peoples’ Health aims to provide world class assessment, treatment, and rehabilitation to older people to optimise their health, function, and participation.
We are looking for a Clinical Psychologist to join our progressive and expanding service. Eligible candidates will have:
- New Zealand registration as a Clinical Psychologist and have a current Annual Practicing Certificate
- A Post graduate diploma or Doctoral degree in Clinical psychology (or equivalent)
- Experience in a physical health, medical or rehabilitation setting
- Have a current full drivers license
We have recently been given funding for an additional 34 beds which will take our service to a total of 112 beds over four wards.
This is a permanent part-time role (0.4 FTE, 16 hours per week)
About the role:
- Supports the adjustment and rehabilitation of older people and their whanau following a variety of physical health conditions
- Working with a team that embraces innovation and evidence-based approaches to health care
- Scope for individual, multidisciplinary, and potentially group interventions
- The opportunity for neuropsychological assessment with a high level of supervision and support
Please click 'Apply now' to submit your most recent CV & cover letter
To find out more about this role and service, please contact John Davison (Psychology Practice Supervisor): JDavison@adhb.govt.nz. For questions about your online application, please contact Naufa Sattar, Recruitment Consultant NaufaS@adhb.govt.nz.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.