Casual Mental Health Nurse - Community and Inpatient at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Toka Tumai Auckland, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Do you enjoy working on a casual basis to fit around your family, study commitments or lifestyle? Here is a great opportunity to work flexible working hours and make a difference to the life of our service user and their whānau
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
At Te Toka Tumai | Auckland Hospital we are committed to upholding Te Tiriti o Waitangi and providing culturally safe care. We value role modelling manaakitanga as demonstrated by Ngāti Whātua in the gifting of their whenua on which our hospitals stand. We aspire to having a workforce reflective of the communities we serve and achieving equitable outcomes for all.
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
We have a number of casual positions available for you to join our Community Mental Health and Inpatient teams where you can be a part of a service that will support excellent clinical care into the future, as well as offering the chance for you to develop your existing mental health knowledge in an established and multidisciplinary work environment.
There are opportunities in Buchanan Rehabilitation Centre, Fraser McDonald Unit, Te Whetu Tawera, Tupu Ora and Child and Family Unit and across a range of community settings
Nga Pūkenga Motuhake | Important Skills
- Are a Registered Nurse with a scope of practice including Mental Health with a current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience within Mental Health sector
- Have a full and clean New Zealand driver’s licence
- Are able to demonstrate excellent people skills and communication skills including the ability to relate to people of differing ages and cultural backgrounds
- Will be able to develop positive working relationships with patients and team them respectfully
He aha ngā painga o tēnei mahi mōu | Why you will enjoy working here
We recognise there is more to life than mahi | work, and we encourage and provide access to all our staff several services and benefits to support themselves whilst they are employed within Te Toka Tumai | Auckland DHB.
For more information on what we offer, please click here.
- Professional development opportunity
- Flexibility to work around your own availability
- Supportive work environment where life balance is encouraged and people are valued
This is a casual position - on and when required basis with no guaranteed hours of work
If you’re an existing employee within ADHB Mental Health services and wanting to work additional hours, please talk to your manager as you may be eligible to work overtime without any additional casual contract.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
Due to mandatory statutory declaration and pre-screening questions, please submit an online with your latest CV. For assistance with online application, please contact a Candida Hall Recruitment Coordinator CandidaH@adhb.govt.nz
For the biggest health sector job board in New Zealand visit http://www.kiwihealthjobs.com/
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Toka Tumai Auckland|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.