Occupational Therapist (Permanent , Part-Time) at Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Permanent, part-time (0.6 FTE, 24 hours per week)
- Work across a diverse range of community clients in Auckland
- Opportunity for professional development
We are looking for enthusiastic Occupational Therapists to join our Allied Health team within our Adult Community Services.You will be part of a locality based team that delivers multidisciplinary therapy and interventions to adult clients in the community.
To be successful, you will:
- Hold a relevant qualification and an Annual Practicing Certificate
- Have at least one year postgraduate clinical experience
- Have a clean full drivers licence
- Preferably have had experience of working in the community or a minimum of one year clinical experience
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for a clinical caseload demonstrating effective clinical reasoning
- Working with adult clients in the community, with physical disability and personal health needs
- Maintaining clinical records to organisational and professional standard
- Supporting clients/ family/whanau to identify their goals, and establish OT intervention
You must be able to demonstrate culturally safe practice that encompasses a diverse range of beliefs, values and practices.
We value diversity in our workforce and strongly encourage occupational therapists from all backgrounds who share our values to apply. We would greatly value seeing more applicants from our Māori & Pacific communities.
If you would like any further information please contact Sarah Edwards, Allied Health Clinical and Quality Lead on firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 598 049.
If you have any questions about your online application, please contact Naufa Sattar (Recruitment Consultant) on NaufaS@adhb.govt.nz and quote job reference ADHB13605.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.