People and Development Advisor 1.0 FTE at Hauora Tairawhiti (Gisborne), Gisborne
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
People and Development Advisor - Generalist experience
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced People and Development Advisor who wants to explore the diversity of HR whilst focusing on an area of specialisation, this is an ideal way to expand your already successful career in HR.
We are looking for an energetic person with a get up and go attitude to join our team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Broad HR experience in a fast moving/complex environment
- A relevant tertiary level qualification or the equivalent relevant work experience
- Experience working with Human Resource Management Systems (HRIS)
- Previous HR experience with a special interest and/or deeper skill set in at least one aspect eg. IR/ER
- Strong people skills with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- A working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
Experience or knowledge of the health sector is desirable.
If you are serious about developing your career and meet the criteria then we would love to hear from you!
For more information on the position please review the job description
For further details, please contact Jenny Roy on 06 869 0500 on extension 8072 or e-mail Jenny.Roy@tdh.org.nz
Applications close 31 March 2022
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Hauora Tairawhiti (Gisborne)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.