Crisis Response - Registered Nurses / Allied Health Workers | Greymouth at West Coast District Health Board (Greymouth/Westport), Greymouth
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Positions available for Registered Mental Health nurses, Social Workers, and Occupational Therapists with community experience.
- Part- and Full-time opportunities available
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a cohesive Multi-Disciplinary Team
What we do
There is an exciting opportunity currently within the Adult Community
Psychiatric Service, for Nurse or Allied Health Workers to join West Coast
Community Crisis Response. The West Coast Crisis Response team provides a 24 hour service assessing the
needs and providing treatment and support to clients experiencing psychiatric
Where you fit it
- As a professional and highly motivated Nurse or Allied Health Worker who displays a positive attitude and enthusiasm for this area of work, you will enjoy being part of a committed and diverse multidisciplinary team, you will work in collaboration with a group of professionals that recognises the importance of providing quality care and services to their clients, friends and whānau.
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team, and in collaboration with our clients and their whānau primary care, community supports and our inpatient teams, your ability to think on your feet, triage and prioritize your patients appropriately in a timely manner is essential.
- Ideally you will be a Duly Authorised Officer who has been trained and signed off as being able facilitate the MHA, if not currently a DAO applicants for this position will be willing to undertake this paid three day DAO training as provided by the WCHB.
- Must Hold a Full Driver-s Licence and have a Mental Health Nursing Scope of Practice
- Qualified Occupational Therapists and Social Workers will also be considered.
- Permanent full- and part time vacancies available
What we are about
We are unique and like no other area in New Zealand, with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development.
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn-t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
The Future of our Health Industry
The role that you are applying for is one that may only be performed by a person who has been vaccinated against COVID-19. It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated against COVID-19.This vaccination requirement includes gaining Booster Doses required to perform you role under the Health Order.As a person working in the health and disability sector you will come into contact with a large number of people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you may contract COVID-19. The requirement to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavour to protect others against the potential transmission of COVID-19 as a result of you contracting it in the course of your employment.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||West Coast District Health Board (Greymouth/Westport)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.